[aspectc-user] News: features of 0.3 and TOOLS publication

Olaf Spinczyk olaf at ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Dec 19 13:58:25 CET 2001

Hi,

I have just integrated the evaluation of virtual pointcuts into the CVS
version of AspectC++. Daniel is working on call join points. We will
integrate both new features and some bug fixes in the 0.3 release that is
coming soon.

We can also announce that a paper about AspectC++ has been accepted for
presentation at TOOLS PACIFIC 2002. It is a nice language introduction. I am
currently preparing the camera-ready version. Watch our list of publications.

Regards

Olaf

--
Dipl. Inform. Olaf Spinczyk                      | University of Magdeburg
E-mail: olaf at ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de             | Universitätsplatz 2