[aspectc-user] Re: problem in installing pumag++conf.pl

Olaf Spinczyk olaf at ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Nov 19 14:04:59 CET 2001

On Saturday, 17. November 2001 09:14, you wrote:
> Hi ,
> I am a student in the CS department of UVirginia .
> I have been trying to get the aspectc++-0.1 package working but it there
> is this error which keeps cropping up .
>
> the perl script pumag++conf.pl seems to be not working .
>
> On doing in ./pumag++conf.pl puma.config  in current working directory ,
> i get this error message ,
>
> bash: ./pumag++conf.pl: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
>

> ( I am working in bash shell )
>
> any idea to help me out ??

Perhaps there is no perl interpreter installed on your system? Or perhaps it
is installed on different path. Check the first line of the perl script.

I hope that helps.

Olaf

--
Dipl. Inform. Olaf Spinczyk                      | University of Magdeburg
E-mail: olaf at ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de             | Universitätsplatz 2