[aspectc-user] AspectC++-Request:

Daniel Mahrenholz mahrenho at ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Apr 22 16:40:40 CEST 2002

On Monday 22 April 2002 01:44, Michael Smith wrote:
> I have AspectJ and was wondering if a version of AspectC++ was available
> for Windows2000. If so, I'd really appreciate
> it.

We have no native Win* version of AspectC++ and no plans to build one in the
near future. But it should be no problem to build a version for Cygwin
(http://www.redhat.com/software/tools/cygwin/) that can be used with Win*
because Cygwin provides a UNIX-like development environment under Win* and so
makes it easy to port AspectC++. The generated code should be usable with any
C++ compiler under Win*.

So if you promise to use it, I will spend some time to do the port. But this
will take at least 2 weeks because next week I'm away to present an AOP paper
in Washington (ISORC2002).

Best regards,
Daniel.
--
Dipl.-Inf. Daniel Mahrenholz, University of Magdeburg, Germany
Homepage: http://ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~mahrenho