[aspectc-user] AspectC++ running/installation problems

Aleksandra Tesanovic alete at ida.liu.se
Tue May 28 09:40:31 CEST 2002

Linux release is not the happiest solution for me because I'm having
some trouble with my Linux release working with AspectC++ right now
(version of gcc is not very friendly for AspectC++, as a matter a fact
it is not friendly for most of the things). Solaris would be preferable
solution, if I could choose. Of course, if you make new release for
Linux, I will put some effort to try to make the Linux and AspectC++ on
my notebook to cooperate.
Thank you.
Aleksandra