[aspectc-user] Quick Reference

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Apr 28 13:23:42 CEST 2003

Hi,

Sven.Apel at metop-md.de wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> where can I find a quick reference for the latest version of aspectc++
> (0.7)?
>
> geetings
> Sven

the latest version of AspectC++ is 0.7pre2 (the second pre-release for
version 0.7). The quick-reference sheet from the AspectC++ web page is
still up-to-date (we will only change the version number in the
quick-ref when 0.7 comes out), because the changes for 0.7 are not
changes to the language but mostly to the underlying parser and the
interface of the compiler. At the moment we are working a new compiler
manual, which describes all the compiler options and working modes in
detail. Of course, a language docu has to follow soon.

Yours,