[aspectc-user] Re: How to use aspectc++ in C?

Peer Haja peerhaja at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 01:00:06 CET 2003

Olaf,
Thank you. The flag "-e c" works. Unfortunately, the
aspect is still translated into C++ class.

My current project involves an embedded system written
in C code. What i am really interested is something
that can process C source code instead of C++ for now.
Can aspectc++ process and generate pure C code?

Thanks,

Peer

--- Olaf Spinczyk