[aspectc-user] Announcement of ACDT 2.0 for Eclipse 3.0

Paolo Calafiura pcalafiura at lbl.gov
Tue Aug 10 02:00:45 CEST 2004

this is really cool, thanks
 I think there may be a problem in the way the aspect files are built
using acdt: ac++ does not seem to take into account any extra include
directory for a project. For example if I tell eclipse to add
/home/calaf/workspace to the include path ("Directories" tab in the
project properties) I see the right "-I /home/calaf/workspace" added
to the g++ command line but not to the ac++ one
> ac++ -r repo.acp -I . -p /home/calaf/workspace/incost -g -o ac_gen.acc
> /home/calaf/workspace/incost/Trace.ah:6: error: mangle/mangle.h: No
such file or directory

 Thanks for any suggestion
  Paolo Calafiura