[aspectc-user] __declspec issues

John Hawkins HAWKINSJ at uk.ibm.com
Thu Aug 19 11:16:28 CEST 2004

That worked thankyou !

John Hawkins

             Matthias Urban
             <matthias.urban at p
             ure-systems.com>                                           To
                                       John Hawkins/UK/IBM at IBMGB
             18/08/2004 21:31                                           cc
                                       aspectc-user at aspectc.org
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [aspectc-user] __declspec
               aspectc-user            issues

Hi John,

John Hawkins wrote:
> That's great thankyou
> Got another issue now :-(
>
>     virtual void setUserName(string& m_sUserName)=0;
>
> When this line is parsed I get

c:/DOCUME~1/administrator/mydocu~1/projects/cwss/code/build/ws-axis/c/src/../inc

> lude/axis/server/IMessageData.h:86: error: invalid member declaration
near
> token
>  `string'
>   - Aborting
>
> I assume that this means that "string" cannot be found (when I make it
> char* there are no issues) . Correct?If so, then I'm not sure why it's
not
> found because the header file is included.

Is this the ISO string class? If so, it is defined in the namespace std
and a "using namespace std;" or "std::string" instead of "string" may help.

Matthias

--
Matthias Urban                          Phone: +49-391-544569-32
pure-systems GmbH                       Fax:   +49-391-544569-90