[aspectc-user] Introducing/overloading constructors.

Jean J jean_10452 at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 24 15:05:51 CEST 2004

Hello Matthias,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Introducing constructors is more subtle than I thought. In fact below are the steps that I had to follow in order to successfully compile my application. These steps may prove useful for others.

1) comment include directives that include files in which we declare our class.

2) run ac++ to introduce the desired constructor and generate the correct header files.

3) comment the constructor introduction in the aspect file.

4) run ac++ again to handle the c++ source file of the class.

5) uncomment the include directives, and compile the final application.

Hope this helps.

Matthias Urban <matthias.urban at pure-systems.com> wrote:
Hi Jean,

I've forgot to say that even though you cannot match
constructors/destructors directly, you can apply advice to the
construction and destruction of objects using the construction(..) and
destruction(..) pointcut functions.

Matthias

--
Matthias Urban Phone: +49-391-544569-32
pure-systems GmbH Fax: +49-391-544569-90

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-pkcs7-signature name=smime.p7s

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !