[aspectc-user] Using puma to print out class member names

Sunder, Shyam (MSTG - NY) s_sunder at ml.com
Thu Dec 30 15:59:05 CET 2004

Hi Olaf,

Tried that and I get this error:

Compiling cparser.cc.
cparser.cc: In function `void evalOptions(int, char**)':
cparser.cc:52: error: use of `TRACE_SCOPES' is ambiguous
cparser.cc:17: error:   first declared as `int TRACE_SCOPES' here
/home/matthias/Projekte/Cvsdir/Puma/gen/step1/inc/Puma/Semantic.h:41:
error:
   also declared as `int Puma::TRACE_SCOPES' here
cparser.cc: In function `int main(int, char**)':
cparser.cc:82: error: `trace' undeclared (first use this function)

Also, does TARGET=linux-release invoke ac++ or ag++ ?

-Shyam