[aspectc-user] AspectC++ with MSVC++ 6.0

Chalapathi Rao Kotnana kotnana at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 15:57:15 CET 2004

We have VC++ (MFC) based GUI application. We need to write a
function\method exit to log files. Our application freezes once in a
while at users desktop. We don't know why it freezes and what is
causing this problem. So, we would like to log every method exit to a
log file. So, that if application freezes, we can go through log
files and see why it freezes. Ours is big application. Adding one
line of code to write to log file is very big task.

I guess Aspects can help me. Let me know if I am wrong. My guess is
with aspectC++, with few lines of code changes we can write to log
files. Ours is VC++ application and I don't see much help for VC++. I
greatly appreciate, of anybody can help us.

Regards,
KC