[aspectc-user] RE: help

saurabhj at mastek.com saurabhj at mastek.com
Mon Jan 19 10:08:48 CET 2004

I have a project folder called usermanager. In this directory other files with extension .cpp and .hpp are there, i want to insert AOP code in a particular file named INANZusermanager_UserManagerImpl.cpp in Usermanager directory, for this task i created one file named INANZUsermanager_AOP.ah in Usermanager directory. now my folder tree is like this:

Usermanager

|--- INANZusermanager_UserManagerImpl.cpp
|--- INANZUsermanager_AOP.ah
|--- other1.hpp
|--- other2.cpp
|--- blah, blah, blah

now i am giving following command from command prompt:

ac++ -p usermanager -d usermanager\AOP_OUT -I INANZusermanager -ecpp -v9

after compilation compiler is creating new set of files in usermanager\AOP_OUT directory, ideally compiler should have created a new file INANZusermanager_UserManagerImpl.cpp in AOP_OUT directory, but why it is not creted ?

my INANZusermanager_UserManagerImpl.cpp file is linked with other files and header files also, can i compile only this file for weaving aop code.

please help me out  ..

saurabh jain
developer, mastek ltd
mumbai- India