[aspectc-user] Usage Limitation of AspectC++

p psteix at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 31 02:24:47 CET 2004

Hi,

...managed to compile STL on Linux...the answer was in the FAQ all along:
'How can I use ac++ together with g++ 3.x?'
<http://www.aspectc.org/FAQ.14.0.html?id=14&type=0&single=4>.

1) installed the g++ 2.95/96 header files;

2) set the CXX and CC environment variables to use gcc2 (see aspect README):
	$ export CC=gcc-$(gcc2-version)
	$ export CXX=g++-$(gcc2-version)

3) regenerated the puma.config file (see aspect README), which is now
configured to include the gcc2 headers.

Only tested some simple examples (such as string and vector)...

hope this helps,

Philipp