[aspectc-user] Problem parsing CORBA template class.

Toni SOUEID tsoueid at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 16:54:52 CEST 2004

Hello Olaf,

I managed to get my simple aspect (that prints a
string on the screen after the execution of every
method call of my corba servant) to get weaved against
my code.

I also managed to compile my resulting C++ file into
an object file.

Now i can't link my object files together because i
get the following error :

---
distributeur_impl.o: In function
`_CORBA_Sequence<unsigned char>::freebuf(unsigned char
*)':
/local/SALOME/prerequis/omniORB-3.0.5/include/omniORB3/seqtemplates.h(.GM::gnu.linkonce.t.aspectof(void)+0x4):
undefined reference to `GM::__instance'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
---

distributeur_impl.o is my object file
and GM is the name of my aspect.

Do you have any suggestions on how to solve this
problem ?

I will attach my simple application as soon as i clean
the code up.

Thanks

--- Olaf Spinczyk

name=smime.p7s