[aspectc-user] exclusion of header file

Matthias Urban matthias.urban at pure-systems.com
Wed Feb 16 12:16:42 CET 2005

Hi Hans,

we've never tried to weave Allegro game library (but definitely will).
If you want ac++ to ignore allegro.h you can guard the corresponding
#includes in your application like this:

   #ifndef __puma
   #include <allegro.h>
   #endif

Hope this helps for now,
Matthias

--
Matthias Urban                          Phone: +49-391-544569-32
pure-systems GmbH                       Fax:   +49-391-544569-90