[aspectc-user] AspectC++ Programming Guide

Matthias Urban matthias.urban at pure-systems.com
Thu Jan 27 03:13:42 CET 2005

Hi Bob,

> There is a reference to the "AspectC++ Programming Guide" in the "AspectC++
> Reference Manual v1.4."  Can you tell me where to find it?

I'm sorry, the programming guide is planned but not yet written. Most of
the things you have to know about programming with AspectC++ are covered
by the examples and tests that come along with AspectC++. If you have
any questions about AspectC++ and its usage send a mail to the mailing
list and we will try to help you.

Regards,
Matthias