[aspectc-user] Macros and Puma

Sunder, Shyam (MSTG - NY) s_sunder at ml.com
Mon Jan 3 17:15:36 CET 2005

Olaf,

Happy New Year.

Suppose I have a class definition with a macro invocation at the end:

class G
{

    MY_MACRO
};

How do I get Puma to locate/replace/redefine it? I looked at the
PreprocessorParser and PreMacroManager headers but couldn't figure out
how to use them.

Thanks
Shyam

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/