[aspectc-user] adding variables and using them

Jamal Siadat siadat at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Tue Jul 19 11:01:24 CEST 2005

Hi Fabian,
Thanks for the information. It really pointed me to the right direction
:). The source of the segfault could have been the aspectof() method. But
I tried it with another class that its constructor didn't take parameters
therefor it didn't need that method. But it still gave me the same
segfault. So I took your word of advice:
" or: do not inherit from A within the aspect. " And it worked perfectly!
It doesn't seem to matter if you have the aspectof method or not or how
the inheritance is done. Ac++ simply doesn't like inheritance when you try
to add a construction advice so you need to take out the inheritance.

Thanks again,
Jamal