[aspectc-user] SC paper & AOSD tutorial examples

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Jun 2 17:32:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

I just uploaded our paper from the ETAPS Software Composition workshop
to the publications page on www.aspectc.org. It describes a generative
advice implementation for the transformation of traditional (result
value based) error handling into exception based error handling. The
concrete example is the Win32 API:

* Daniel Lohmann and Olaf Spinczyk, "On Typesafe Aspect Implementations
in C++", Proceedings of Software Composition (SC 2005), April, 2005,
Edinburgh, UK.

I also uploaded the examples from the AOSD 2005 tutorial on AOP with
AspectC++. The Visual Studio version of the examples also contains the
Win32 Error Handling example mentioned above.

Best regards,