[aspectc-user] Access to vars in scope of calling function?

John C. Weicher jweicher at piocon.com
Mon Nov 14 19:18:11 CET 2005

I have the following simplified situation:

function A(){

   // blah blah blah

   B();

  // blah blah

}

I am currently applying call/around advice to function B.  I would like to
have access to a variable that is an argument to A.  The problem is that the
functionality that I really want to wrap is only that of B's, so I'd rather
not have to wrap A as well.  I don't need to wrap any functionality of A, I
just need one of it's args while I'm wrapping B.  Of course I could wrap A
as well just to get access to variable to store it globally or something, so
that when calling around B I can still have access to it that way, but that
seems messy.

Is there another way to do this?