[aspectc-user] Source files not changing

Dimple dkaul at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Nov 18 21:52:13 CET 2005

Hi Olaf,

One question, I am removing indirections in my class hierarchy using
aspectc++ to optimize my code.
But if size of executable size is increased won't it affect performance of
my application. Is their a way to reduce run time checks in executable?
Also I tried using -d option in ag++ to see how my source code is affected.
What I noticed is that my source code was saved as *.acc file and these file
were quite big.

Thanks,
Dimple