[aspectc-user] A General Question about Compilation Time

Sergio Queiroz sergio at consiste.dimap.ufrn.br
Tue Nov 22 14:33:17 CET 2005

Hi, Olaf!

When I try to compile an example with ac++ 0.92 and ac++ 1.0, using SystemC,
there is a huge difference in the compilation time.

To compile the same files, it takes more than 7 minutes with ac++ 1.0 and less
than 1 minute with ac++ 0.92, so it is almost prohibitive to me to use ac++
1.0 because this long compilation time.

Do you have any idea about the reason of this big difference?

I am sending the files and the logs.

[]s,
Sérgio