[aspectc-user] Problems using Acpectc and TrollTech Qt!!

Roberta Coelho souzacoelho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:42:05 CET 2005

Hi !

I am trying to introduce aspects in a C++ project that uses Qt Trolltech
framwork. In order to do that I installled: (i) Qt Visual Studio Plug-in;
(ii) and Apectc Add-in (to Visual Studio).

After including some aspects in my Qt project, I cannot build my project
anymore :-(. The Visual Stutio Build function never stops because the
weaving operation remains forever :-(

Anyone of you use Qt together with AspectC?

 Build Log (with Aspects):
-----------------------------------

Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'Teste',
configuration 'Debug|Win32'.

Compiling...

weaving ... .\main.cpp -> debug\\main.cpp

Build Log (without Aspects):
------ Build started: Project: Teste, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

Compiling...

main.cpp

Linking...

Build log was saved at "file://c:\Qt\projects\Teste\debug\\BuildLog.htm"

Teste - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped
Build Log (without Aspects):