[aspectc-user] Re: Aspect C++ and Symbian Error

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Sep 9 09:35:52 CEST 2005

Hi,

the problem is that this peace of code is not standard compliant.
wchar_t is a keyword in C++. Therefore, this typedef is similar to
something like

typedef int long;

which also makes no sense.

I remember that we have already had this problem in the symbian header
files some time ago. I'll search my emails and post the solution as soon
as possible.

Could you meanwhile check if there is an #ifdef around this typedef?
Something like #ifdef __HAVE_BUILTIN_WCHAR_T.

Best regards,

Olaf