[aspectc-user] (no subject)

Matthias Urban matthias.urban at pure-systems.com
Wed Aug 16 16:39:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

> Yes, i have included windows.h and comutil.h, but still those errors.
> I'd like to send u the example (maybe it's not so short, i hope u can understand my example).
> thanks,

ok, I've found one of the problems. LoadLibrary() expects an argument of
type unsigned short* and you call it with L"..", which has type const
wchar_t*. In ISO C++ wchar_t cannot be implicitely converted to short. I
don't know why this works with Visual C++ (seems to be another extension
to the standard C++ language). But wchar_t is compatible to int, so if
you change the type of your String typedef (in IDictionary.h) to
unsigned int* it should work.

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Urban                          Phone: +49-391-544569-32
pure-systems GmbH                       Fax:   +49-391-544569-90