[aspectc-user] Re: Auto-discard notification

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Feb 16 12:43:02 CET 2006

Hello Szczepan,

you have to subscribe before you can post to aspectc-user. I'm sorry,
but this is necessary to avoid spam on the mailing list.

Regarding your mingw problem, you should read Georg Blaschke's mail from
12/20/2005 on aspectc-user (you'll find it at the list archive at
aspectc.org). It might be the same problem.

Best regards,

Olaf