[aspectc-user] questions about ac-languageref

Pavlo Korzhyk pavlo.korzhyk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 19:42:34 CEST 2006

> The section is completely specific for AspectC++ and definitely not
> copied from the PUMA manual.

All section 3 examples mention PUMA or Parser, that's why I decided it
is from PUMA documentation. Anyway it was only assumption. I will look
into source tarball.

Some more question:
Is it possible to add persistence or automatic mapping to relational
database to my classes with aspects? I want aspect to introduce a
method, that will look into my classes, analyze each attribute type
and save it to file or into the database column with the same name.

Some functions, like printvalue() are a part of AspectC++, but they
are not documented. I suspect there are more features, that are not
mentioned in languageref. Where shall I look for additional
documentation?

--
WBR, Pavlo Korzhyk
ICQ#155870780