[aspectc-user] AOSD 2007 Industry Track

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Oct 4 10:13:18 CEST 2006

Dear AspectC++ users,

as a member of the AOSD 2007 industry track program committee I would
like to encourage you to contribute to this event.

Industry papers are expected to have a length of (only) 3-10 pages. They
should report on the use of aspect-orientation in industrial settings.
AspectC++ related papers are highly appreciated ;-), but any AOSD
experience is welcome. The submission deadline is *November 6*. More
details can be found at the following URL:

http://www.aosd.net/2007/cfc/industry.php

The AOSD 2007 will take place in Vancouver, British Columbia, at March
12-16, 2007. This is a great opportunity to discuss your experiences
with leading AOSD experts and to learn more about the field in
tutorials, workshop, and the technical program of the conference.

If you are interested in a presentation of your experiences at the AOSD,
but hesitate, because you are not sure how to write a paper for this
kind of event or if you are in doubt whether your work is really
interesting for others, feel free to contact me or any other (industry
track) PC member in advance. We can give you advice.

Best regards,