[aspectc-user] Puma.

Robert Scott lists at riscott.ukfsn.org
Mon Oct 23 23:57:16 CEST 2006

Hello Matthias,

On Monday 23 October 2006 21:47, Matthias Urban wrote:
> No, this is definitely not normal. These three methods are defined in
> Unit.cc, so you should not need to provide own implementations. Can you
> compile and link the example applications in the Puma/examples directory?

Not without making this change. I get an undefined reference to `typeinfo for
Puma::Unit' from the linker. This happens with both a self-compiled libPuma.a
and a debian experimental package ( which incidentally didn't include any
headers so I had a lot of fun trying to generate them ). Tried on two
systems, both of which are gcc 4.1.1 ( although I had to switch to 3.4.1
temporarily to get libPuma.a itself to compile ).

robert.