[aspectc-user] LNK2005 with woven Codes

Yan Mao maoyan at gmx.net
Tue Oct 24 00:09:41 CEST 2006

Hallo Olaf,

thanks for the answer. I changed my codes, and they worked now well.

But as I tried to use the same aspect in another project, I got another problem.

In my aspect,I want to break an action, if the execution time expands.

In an advice of one pointcut I set the "start time", and in the other advice of another pointcut, i'd like to read the "start time", so that i can compare the "current time" with the "start time".

But unfortunately, i cant get the setted start time.

It seemes that, 2 Aspect object are created in der Laufzeit, where only one object should be created. That's why I cant get the set value.

Actually the AC woven codes are almost the same with the sample project, which worked well. But They just don't work!

To notice, that my current project are build on a system, which wraps the Visual Studio APIs and Libraries, and offers its own APIs. And I must also use its own Compiler to compile and link the projects, which should call VS compiler cl.exe internally.

I suppose that it has somthing to with the compiler, but i dont know how to get the wright way to solve the problem.

Can you give me some tipps?
Sorry for my poor English, if it is hard to read. But I really need help!

Thanks in advance,
Yan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------