[aspectc-user] Puma.

Matthias Urban matthias.urban at pure-systems.com
Tue Oct 24 14:45:40 CEST 2006

Hi Matthew,

> Wow, that's a pretty pessimistic attitude.  Why unsubscribe from the
> list so
> soon?  I'd like to hear about your refactoring tool.  Probably a few other
> people would like to too.
>
> And your experiences with Puma could help w/ improving it so you could rely
> on it eventually.

That's true, we're always interested in your experiences with Puma
(especially in combination with real world code). Sure, there are still
some essential language features (like templates) that need to be
improved for real world code. But this is already in work.

> Is Puma development open, anyone?

More or less. Access to the development tree is restricted. If you or
anyone else is interested in helping us to develop, document, or test
Puma, simply send a mail to the mailing list or directly to Olaf and/or me.

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Urban                          Phone: +49-391-544569-32
pure-systems GmbH                       Fax:   +49-391-544569-90