[aspectc-user] Puma.

Robert Scott lists at riscott.ukfsn.org
Tue Oct 24 21:31:12 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 09:44, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> Thank you in your interest in the debian packages. I got a request from
> a friend to provide a libpuma-dev package, and I uploaded a first test
> package to debian/experimental. I don't think that this package is
> suitable for a debian release yet, so that's why it is only there.
>
> I'm a bit undecided if this is a good time to introduce a 'real' puma
> library package. Your mail shows me that there is indeed interest in
> those packages. I plan working on pkg-config support for the next upload
> of puma. I'll also check the issue you just reported.

Well, first of all, thanks for taking the time to do debian packaging and I
would be very interested in libpuma(-dev) packages, although I'm probably not
what you're targeting - a stable user. I'm only using puma in a research
capacity at the moment, if I don't manage to do what I want to do with it
(simple and maybe not so simple static code analysis), in six months I might
have completely forgotten about puma :)

robert.