[aspectc-user] Compiler Release: AspectC for Aspect-oriented Programming with C

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Oct 27 09:47:50 CEST 2006

Hi Michael, dear AspectC++ users,

please let me clarify something:

The "AspectC" project from the University of Toronto is *not* related to
AspectC++ (in the sense that there is no overlap of developers). It is
okay that you advertise for your project once on this list, but I don't
want any bug reports or discussions about AspectC here.

"AspectC" from Toronto is AFAIK also not related to "AspectC" from the
University of British Columbia.

You had better chosen a different name. ;-)

Best regards,

Olaf