[aspectc-user] svn ?

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Dec 7 17:20:13 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm sorry and feel very uncomfortable about that.

SVN in general is not the problem. All the AspectC++ sources have been
managed in an svn repository for half a year or more. However, at the
moment we are setting up a new machine that should also host the
AspectC++ repository. This took longer than expected.

If you urgently need a copy of the latest AspectC++/Ag++/Puma sources
send me an email. Otherwise wait another week, please.

- Olaf