[aspectc-user] compilation error in gcc 2.9

Francisco Afonso afonsofc at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 19:51:15 CET 2007

Hi,

I am trying to compile my code, woven with ac++ 0.9.3, with a crosscompiler
for PowerPC boards based on gcc 2.9, and I receive the following error
message:

/opt/ppc-tools/bin/ppc-g++ -pipe -mads  -msoft-float -g -DDEBUG -Iinclude
-Iinclude/support -Ihw_dependent_elima -Iasp -mno-eabi -O2 -c src/MailBox.cc
-o o/MailBox.o
:2: sorry, not implemented: `namespace_decl' not supported by dump_type
In file included from :1,
                 from include/os.h:47,
                 from thread.ah:5,
                 from :1:
:2: `' is not an aggregate type
:5: sorry, not implemented: `namespace_decl' not supported by dump_type
:5: `' is not an aggregate type
:2: sorry, not implemented: `namespace_decl' not supported by dump_type
In file included from :1:
:2: `' is not an aggregate type
:5: sorry, not implemented: `namespace_decl' not supported by dump_type
:5: `' is not an aggregate type
: In method `class SortedChainable * MailBox::receive_in()':
:8: confused by earlier errors, bailing out
make: *** [liboselima.a(src/MailBox.o)] Error 1

I think that the error in related to the standard AspectC++ Namespace AC
declaration at the beggining of the file.
The same code compiled ok with gcc 3.4.2 for Linux-x86.

Does any know a solution to that?

Regards,

Francisco