[aspectc-user] projects with C code

Francisco Afonso afonsofc at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 18:10:00 CET 2007

Hi all,

My project has some C code and I have some questions about how to deal with
C and AspectC++.

The last time I worked with AspectC++ I was using version 0.9.3 and it
worked fine. I did not used ac++ to weave into .c files. Instead, I copied
the .c files into the woven directory. As for the .h files used for this C
code I had no problem as they weren´t changed by ac++.

But in this new version (1.0pre3) I noticed a different weaver behavior:
Ac++ is adding the "ag.h" code (namespace AC {... ) in all include files,
and then I got several errors when compiling the .c files.

Is there any solution to control the weaving into .h files used by C code?

Will it be possible to weave with C code in future versions?

Thanks,

Francisco