[aspectc-user] Pointcut & template class

Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini luigi.mantellini at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 22:33:14 CET 2007

Dear All,

How can I define a statitic pointcut that describe a template class?

In other words, I'm searching for a solution like this:

template <class T>
pippo { ...
};

adivice myAdv {
   pointcut pippoPointcut() ="pippo<T>";

thanks!

luigi

--
Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini

The three laws of users:

1. A user may not injure a sysadmin, or through inaction,
   allow a sysadmin to come to harm.
2. A user must obey the orders given it by sysadmins except
   where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A user must protect its own existence as long as such
   protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.