[aspectc-user] full template support?

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Jun 5 15:06:43 CEST 2007

Hello Yi,

sorry for the late answer, but you had difficult questions that raised
some discussions.

As you know, the --real-instances mode is only experimental. It works
for some people and for others it doesn't.

The next release will be called 1.0pre4. It will not contain full
template support, yet. The main improvement will be a new persistent
join-point model. We hope to have this version ready by end of this
month. Parser improvements will follow after 1.0pre4.

Furthermore, all AspectC++ related sources will move into a new svn
repository, which will support anonymous read-only access. Thereby, it
will no longer be necessary to wait for the next release, when you are
interested in bug fixes or minor improvements.

Best regards,

Olaf