[aspectc-user] Re: aspectc-user Digest, Vol 28, Issue 4

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Thu Mar 8 21:58:36 CET 2007

"Wagner Salazar" <salazar.wagner at gmail.com> writes:

> I got the source.. and I didnĀ“t find a class with the TJP name. I
> found a ThisJoinPoint.. and once more.. Do I have to download the
> source and compile it...to used a construction like that ?

TJP is a join point specific type ac++ creates. You therefore need to
create a template function to pass the 'tjp' object. Try something like
this:

#include <cstdio>

template <class TJP>
TJP &pass(TJP tjp) {
  puts("call from advice");
  tjp->proceed();
}

aspect testy {
  advice call("% testy(...)") : around () {
    tjp->action(); // necessary to force ac++ to create an tjp object
    pass(tjp);
  }
};

int testy() {