[aspectc-user] static library with aspectc

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Sat Nov 17 11:38:58 CET 2007

Dear Krzysztof,

it is hard tell the reason of the segmentation fault. This should not
happen and can be considered a bug, but without more information it is
impossible to fix it or find a workaround.

The way you tried to "make" the puma.config file is wrong. It can be
generated with ag++. In general I would recommend to use ag++ instead of
ac++, because the user interface is simpler.

Best regards,

Olaf