[aspectc-user] weaving twice

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Tue Oct 23 18:02:17 CEST 2007

Hi Francisco,

this should be possible. Make sure that you treat library and
application as separate "projects" (-> see -p option) and generate
transformed header files of the library for your application (-> see -i
option).

Example:

Let's assume you have two directories "app" and "lib" for your
application  source code and your library source code.

1. translate your library with "-p lib"
2. generate tranformed header files with "-p lib -d lib-inc -i"
3. compile the application with "-p app" and use "-I lib-inc"

Did you already try it that way?

Olaf