[aspectc-user] Visual Studio and ac++ ?

Matthias Urban matthias.urban at pure-systems.com
Wed Feb 27 13:00:03 CET 2008

Hi,

there are several pitfalls when trying to weave VC++ source code. For
example the implicit macro definitions, the underlying types of size_t
and ptrdiff_t, some non-standard keywords, and last but not least the
#import directive. I recommend to try the AspectC++ Add-In provided by
pure-systems (the evaluation version is freely available at
http://www.pure-systems.com/AspectC_Add-In.22.0.html).

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Urban
Phone: +49-391-544569-32 Fax: +49-391-544569-90