[aspectc-user] puma - annotator example

Horst Schirmeier horst at schirmeier.com
Thu Jan 3 13:19:31 CET 2008

Hello Stefaan,

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008, Stefaan Himpe wrote:
> I hereby send two small diffs for the puma - annotator example in the
> current svn version of puma,
> to make it compile and do something ;)

First of all, thank you very much for your patch! I already committed it
to the repository.

This is probably not too critical for this particular (small) patch, but
if you consider to contribute more (and larger) patches in the future,
please know that the code residing in the AspectC++ repository is also
being distributed under a commercial license (especially the Puma
library). This means, we generally can only accept patches that are
donated including all (copy)rights. If this is a problem, please send me
a short email, and I will revert the aforementioned commit.

Besides that, if you are going to send more patches in the future,
please use the "unified" diff format, as produced by "diff -u" or "svn
diff", and include the patch in your mail without any modifications. It
might have been my fault, but I was unable to feed your patch to the
"patch" utility, and finally did the changes manually...

Regards,
 Horst

--
PGP-Key 0xD40E0E7A