[aspectc-user] ag++ invocation

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Tue Jul 22 17:38:01 CEST 2008

Hi Jörg,

if I remember that correctly, --dest is only used and needed if you want
to use ag++ for the generation of transformed header files (-i option).
You need this if you have aspects in a library project and that library
shall be used by ordinary C++ code.

In normal projects you can replace the g++ call by an ag++ call. Simply
compile one translation unit at a time.

Best regards,

Olaf