[aspectc-user] Compound literals in ac++

Arnd-Hendrik Mathias arnd-hendrik.mathias at nefkom.net
Wed Mar 19 20:58:39 CET 2008

Hi,
thanks Matthias for your quick reply. I just faced another problem
again, I've already had before. Trying to build ac++ from the woven
sources. I found out, that
1. Aspectc++ can build after a few modifications up to the point where
it tries to link to Puma (by nature)
2. Puma depends on ag++ which again depends on ... guess what ;°)
seems that the woven sources are not completely woven (at least Puma),
are they?
Greetz

Arnd-Hendrik