[aspectc-user] non-inline introduction

Panu Bloigu panu.bloigu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:29:12 CET 2008

Hello.

arnd-hendrik.mathias at nefkom.net wrote:
> So, I cannot add a slice of a static member to a virtual class, at all?

I can't see any reason that would prevent you from doing this. As I've
understood, the only requirement is that the class to which you are
adding the static member has to have a corresponding translation unit (a
.cpp file). If there is no translation unit for your class, then you
have to create one by your self. The .cpp file might contain e.g. a
definition of an empty ctor (of course you have to add the declaration
of the ctor to the class it self, too).

In regard to your other problems, I can not give any advice at the
moment. Perhaps, if you suppled at least the code in devices.ah?