[aspectc-user] non-inline introduction

Arnd-Hendrik Mathias arnd-hendrik.mathias at nefkom.net
Wed Mar 26 12:52:57 CET 2008

Hi Panu,
great, this works perfectly well. Thanks a lot!!! Still one (very small)
"problem": Even if I add preprocessor statements to avoid double
inclusion I still get one warning "can't include 'devices.ah' to avoid
include cycle". I still don't include devices.ah anywhere. Do you have
an idea how to remove this?
> A constructor can not be virtual -- it does not make sense.
Generally not for simple C++, but in this case (note that aspects cannot
inherit from non-virtual classes and I must define an unnecessary
constructor to help ac++ placing the static member).

   However, I've still got one question to a completely different
subject: Is anyone experienced in installing the Pure::variants plugin
for eclipse? I tried hard to install it after the ACDT plugin. Finding
out the dependencies to  other components like EMF etc. I digged deeper
and deeper into the install process, 'til I ran out unable to find some
special version of some modules moved from emf to some other
..........blahblahblah. Does anyone know a document describing how to
find the versions of the plugins and modules and describing the most
straightforward install process?

Anyway, again thank you very much for your help and greetings

Arnd-Hendrik