[aspectc-user] ACDT and galileo CDT

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Tue Aug 18 19:31:33 CEST 2009

Herold,

as far as I know there were significant internal changes in the CDT,
which made it very difficult to come up with an up-to-date ACDT release
that works with eclipse > 4.2. I haven't heard of a workaround. Sorry.

Rainer, who is developing the ACDT, had the idea to come up with a
lightweight version of the ACDT with a reduced set of features. However,
I don't know if he has really started to work on it or if it was merely
a nice idea.

Best regards,

Olaf