[aspectc-user] Re: bugs with real instances

Leandro Costa leandro.costa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:41:30 CET 2009

Hi all!!!

Since december, 2008 I had not have time to work with AspectC++.
Last year I was trying to get some knowledge about the source code, but I
got envolved in some other projects, and I didn't have much time.

Probably, I will have some time next month to come back to work with
AspectC++.

Does anybody have some information about the status of these bugs?

1) string::operator+ is considered invalid by Puma (actually, any kind of
template operator);
2) I can use vector<int>, but I can't use vector<bool>.