[aspectc-user] building on Mac OS X

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:56:51 CEST 2009

Hi Olaf,

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Olaf Spinczyk <os at aspectc.org> wrote:
> some time ago Stefan Marr also reported problems to build ac++ on MacOS
> X (on this list).

right; I discovered that thread soon after writing my e-mail. Sorry
for not having checked the archives beforehand. I've also been talking
to Stefan directly; the approach of using a virtualised Linux to weave
and Mac OS X to compile may work, but it is a bit... sketchy. Sorry.

> I haven't had time to look into it yet, but, as there
> are several people now asking for MacOS builds, it's probably time ...

If I can be of any (!) help, please let me know. For the time being, I
can use a Linux machine, but in the long run, I'd really like to use
AspectC++ on my Mac because that's the box I'm usually carrying around
with me. So, honestly, if there is anything I can do (testing,
verifying, whatever), please just ask.

> However, I have neither enough time nor access to a MacOS machine at
> this week-end. Please be patient until next week.

Thanks!

Best,

Michael